This chapter is a must read. It gives you the foundation to dive deeper into the technicalities of SCRAMBLECODE by providing you with a very short and concise description of the most important aspects:
- How to install SCRAMBLECODE.
- How to use the Integrated Development Environment (IDE).
- How to structure the projects to execute your code in one or more Virtual Machines (VMs).
- What happens when compiling the source code into encrypted and signed bytecode.
- How to target your bytecode to be executed by your DLL files exclusively.
- Which tools are included in the IDE to test and debug the VM execution.
- What are the most important deployment considerations.